We have waited and waited for the perfect day to build a snowman and today was the day! It was so warm outside and no wind at all, just how we like it. Karter has never built a snowman so we decided to have an adventure today. It's nothing much but to him it is pretty cool!! Have a happy NEW YEAR everyone!!!
Spring 2016
7 years ago

9 comments:
CUTE!! Karter Aliya wants to make a snowman too. I guess you will have to show her!
That's quite the snowman!!I sent Bryndi and Britton out to build snowmen so I could get a picture and post it, they come in to tell me they were done. I grabbed my camera to go capture the moment and they had built snow chickens instead!! Pretty creative but funny!!
Super cute! I am impressed!
Cute Pictures! And I am SO glad you entered the giveaway so I could find your blog!
You take awesome pictures of your kids. I love the snowman! I need to be more adventurous and get outside with my kids more often!
You have such a cute family! You're babes are growing so fast. I just started this blogging thing, so its nice you found me! A great way to keep in touch.
Hey Lacey-
I am glad you found my long overdue blog as well! Now I can see how you all are doing. Tell my cousin hi for me and hope we get to see you guys this summer. Your kids are gorgeous-
Lacey B.
LACEY!! YAY! I'm glad you found me! I was just thinking about you today. Isn't that creepy! I can't believe Karter is so big. Kaidynce isn't a new born anymore! I miss you guys. We should have a game night or something fun!
I'm glad you left a note, I actually found yours earlier in the day from blogsurfing. You're kids are adorable!!
Post a Comment