Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Karter


September 22, Karter had his 4th birthday!! CRAZY! He is growing up so fast, and I swear he has grown another 6 inches. He's definitely not my little boy anymore.
For his birthday we just had some family over and ate cake and icecream. It was very laid back and enjoyable! Karter had a good time playing with cousins and opening up presents. Thanks everyone who came and supported Karter on his special day!!

5 comments:

Westlund Family said...

He is so cute! Happy birthday buddy!

lacey said...

OOOHH happy birthday little man! We wish we were there to celebrate with you! Korbyn has that same bumble bee guy...man they could do some damage together.

Beau and Candace said...

He is so adorable! All boys must be the same.....cars! My boys are just getting into the transformer cars now! so fun!

The Rigby Bunch said...

Cute background! Hope Karter had a great birthday! My kids sure had fun playing and eating cake! Thanks!

Nicole said...

I can't get over how beautiful your kids are! I'm glad you had such a great halloween!!