Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cancun






Hola!!! So about 4 months ago I got a call from my girl, Lacey Hawker, asking us if we wanted to go to Mexico with them. Of course we said yes and started making plans. My sister Jennie, had mentioned that they wanted to do something fun for their 10 year anniversary, so I invited them to go to. Time went fast and on June 2, we flew out to Cancun, Mexico.
It was AWESOME!!! We stayed at an all inclusive resort called GR Solaris. The food was ok but the resort was wonderful! It was very clean and the staff were soooo fun! The weather couldn't have been any better. It was HOT! Just what we all needed. The ocean was beautiful and the sand was white. PERFECTION.
We had a lot of crazy adventure. Like getting lost in down town Mexico after trying to find Wal-mart. (Yes even in Mexico we have to go to Wal-mart.) It was scary. But we made it safe and sound. Thanks to our bud Cody who happens to speak Spanish. We drove almost everywhere and every time it was an adventure. SO FUN! WE stayed there for a whole week and it was one the best vacations we have had. Thanks Hawkers for the invite!!

4 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Holy cow you guys look hot - and I'm SO jealous! Looks like lots of fun and I'm sure a much needed vacation from kids and life here in the 'Burg. :)

Unknown said...

Lookin' good girl!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How fun. . .I am slightly jealous that you look so great after having 2 kids. . . . .

Brett and Tiffany said...

What a fun vacation! Glad you could enjoy some warm weather! When you come back from a trip like that it almost feels like a dream!