Well Karter has finally turned 5! His birthday was on the 22nd but we celebrated it on sunday with all of his cousing, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. We just had a little shindig at our house and ate cake and icecream. Nothing fancy but Karter enjoyed every bit of it. He was spoiled rotten with new toys, tractors, games, treats, clothes, and legos. It was awesome! Then on his real birthday, Zach and I took Karter and Kaidynce to the park to play, then Fongs, and icecream. It was a great day. Karter is amazing. He is so smart and funny. I love his big sense of humor! Every day is an adventure with him. Thanks everyone who supported my little man at his birthday party!
Spring 2016
7 years ago

3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARTER!
Remind me again how you got kids with blonde hair and your dark skin. . .Lucky Duckies!
I can't believe he is 5...off to kindergarten next year! Cute cake! I love birthdays! It is fun to watch kids get so excited about their special day!
HOW FUN!! Where does time go...I remember when that little turkey was born. Wish we could have been there to play....BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARTER!! You are a STUD! (korbyn misses you too)
Post a Comment