Well, apparently little miss Kaidynce is enjoying the breeze today. Her and Karter were worm hunting for our fishing trip and I just so happened to walk by and notice her "little" crack peaking out of her pants. Too cute. I had to snap a shot and share it cause it made my day. I hope everyone got to enjoy our warm Saturday like little miss Kaidynce's crack did. I love that girl!!
Spring 2016
7 years ago

4 comments:
I can't tell you how much I LOVE this post! I also can't tell you how much of a double take I had to do because she looks like a little version of a certain little sister of yours! I have always thought she was a perfect mix of you and Zach and she is. . .but in that picture all I see is the little girl that used to hang on us!
Oh my heck that's funny! Plus she looks so much like you! All day long today Parker was grouching about needing help pulling up his pants too because "my bum hanging out!" So funny!
she does look so much like you! LOVE the crack pics. :)
That was tooooo cute! She definately reminds me of you. What a sweetheart.
Post a Comment