Thursday, August 25, 2011

It's about time!!


Karter started his first day of kindergarten here in Hibbard yesterday and all I can say is its about time!! He has been wanting to go ever since last year. We have been counting down the days EVERY day. He is such a trooper too. I walked him to his class and he acted like it was no big deal. Thank goodness. Aahhh relief for me. I was a little worried he would be scared but no worries in that kid. I told him I'd see him later, gave him a hug, and away I went. There were no tears or any sad feelings. I felt great! LOL!! We both enjoyed the first day of kindergarten. It was way too easy. Exactly how I hoped it would be. I'm so excited for him to start this new journey in his life. He's definitely growing up. Now hopefully he won't take after his dad and kiss all the girls in his kindergarten class! Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Beth Willmore said...

Oh man how on earth do we have kids old enough to be in kindergarten!!? I'm glad that he's liking it - and that you survived too!