Lizzy is tearing my house to pieces! She is now crawling and getting into everything. I love that she is crawling but now she requires a lot more of my attention. She loves anything that looks dangerous to play with. She has pulled my fake pine trees down on her more than once and likes to "play" with our cat Tiger, who is not the softest with her. She loves to stand next to anything she can pull herself up too and has now figured out how to climb our stairs. oh boy. She can spot a dangerous choking hazard a mile away and races to it before i do. If she isn't chewing on the cell phone charger cord then she is chewing on the darn cats tail. gross. She is also teething so do not put your finger near her mouth. She is like a ferocious beaver. Her hair is getting insanely long and I have no idea how to style it so she is my little pony tail girl. She eats anything she can except peaches. When I am not sharing she is quick to let me know about it. She squeals louder than a piggy. I love her so much. She is crazy and sassy and silly all rolled into one.



3 comments:
I can't believe she is old enough to be crawling! What a doll! Your family trip looked fun!
But at least she is super cute!
I love It! So good to know I am not alone in the cray baby stage of life. It is so fun, but so wild! She is adorable though, and I love to peek in on your little family. Thanks for all the nice things you leave on my blog, you are too sweet!
Post a Comment