Friday, November 21, 2008

Just Breath It In!






We have definately took advantage of the nice couple of days we have been having, and spent some time at the green belt in St. Anthony. It was so nice to get some fresh air. Karter acted like he had never been on a walk before. He was running all over the place picking up every rock he could. His favorite was stepping on the grasshoppers. Grandma Sandy would be proud of him for that. (She was scared to death of them!) Kaidynce didn't fuss the whole time, which made it so enjoyable. She took in everything she could. I didn't realize how much I missed going for that walk. Mom and I used to do it all the time together. It was a day well used!! The next day I met up with Jennie and her two kids, Treygun, and Mckynlee, and we walked it again. It was a lot of fun! If you are ever bored and its beautiful outside, go for a walk on the greenbelt. It is well worth your time.

2 comments:

lacey said...

Oh how cute!! It looks like you had a blast! And good ol Karter knew that grandma Sandy didn't like grasshoppers....that is why he likes to STEP on them!!

Westlund Family said...

It defiantly has been nice, so many people love that green belt! The pics you added up top are adorable, love your little family!