Well we had a yummy thanksgiving! It was really perfect, right down to the weather. I wanted to share our family tradition with everyone because it is the main reason I look forward to this day. After we all stuff our faces with delicous food, we all get in our vehicles and head to the mountains to cut down our christmas tree. It is so much fun! We all wander around the woods, even the kids, until we find that perfect tree, because a fake one just doesn't cut it in our house! We enjoy the smell of fresh pine trees! An artificial tree just isn't the same for me. Every year our tree is different, and it makes it so fun to see what we come up with, and yes we have had many charlie brown trees. As soon as we decorate it though, it is beautiful and unique in its own way!! We had a lot of fun finding our tree. Karter loved helping Zach cut it down and he picked out one for his bedroom too! He was pretty excited! I love getting together with my whole family and being outdoors. That is what we all love to do the most. It turned out to be a great day.
Spring 2016
7 years ago

8 comments:
What a fun tradition!
I love that you guys do this! It is fun to have family traditions! I am excited to see a picture of your tree all decorated!
What an awesome tradition! Looks like you guys had tonz of fun!
FUN I miss that! We used to do it and now we are just to lazy.... Happy christmas tree dayz!
Hey I recognize that place!!! You have some real cute pictures!! That was a good time! Better post the finished product!
I have to admit i'm a fake tree girl! Don't hate me! I LOVE the smell of a real tree, I just have horrible visions of our house burning down because of the dry air and the tree starting on fire. I just burn Christmas tree "scent" in my Scentsy warmer. What a fun traditioin though, you have sucj an adorable family!
Hey honey, your family is so adorable! I miss you guys, how are things going? Hope to hear from you soon! Love Mind
mindy, I found you through tricia's blog, I am her neice. I am doing a group energy call this thursday evening to clear doubts and fears surrounding her accident and raise money for her fund. I have an email with details if you'd like to send me yours, I can send it on to you. you can check out info on the group call at www.amberlyrobinson.com. thanks for your positive comments, you're wonderful for checking in so regularly!
Post a Comment