It's about time! Kaidynce is 9 months old and she finally has enough hair for PIG TAILS!! Woo Hoo!! I have been so excited to do her hair, but it has been a long journey to get here! My beautiful baby is bald no more. She has a long way to go before braids, but piggy tails work great for now!!
Spring 2016
7 years ago

15 comments:
So cute! Her hair-do looks just like Hallie's, although Hallie is 14months old. How sad, my childrens hair grows sooooo slow. Natalie still has somewhat of a mullet! Some day..... Did you crimp the pigtails, I'll have to try that!
Ha Ha! She looks like Cindy Lou Who! So cute...
So CUTE! She looks just like you, she's beautiful!
Lace she is the most beautiful baby girl! She looks so much like the both of you just like Karter. You guys have some dang cute kids! Love ya and miss you!
I fear my girls won't have hair until they are 6! Brecken still has just a tiny bit. . .
She is looking cute!
She is an absolute doll! Love her eyes! Yeah for the pig tails.
lol! I think it effects us the most when we cant do our little girls hair! She's so dang cute! I Love the piggies!!
OH TOO CUTE!!! I love it when the girls finally get enough hair to fix!!! I LOVE IT!! She is adorable!
Woot woo Kaidynce!! Lookin sharp! Not just piggies, but piggies with a crimp!!!
Your kids are so beautiful!! It's fun to be able to see your family and catch up on your lives. We need to get together sometime soon and let the kids play. I bet Meg and Karter would have a ball!
That is just too adorable!
I know how you feel. I also enjoy being able to put Kendyllee's hair in Piggy tails. Super fun and cute
Lacey,
Those are the cutest crimped pigtails I've ever seen. She is a little doll.
You are SOOOO adorable! So is your cute little family! I'm glad you're a blogger so we can keep in touch:)
Hey Lacey and Zach! I am glad that I found your blog. Your family is adorable! I also have a blog - but ours is private. If you would like an invite just email me...cmwambat@yahoo.com
Post a Comment