Monday, February 16, 2009

Picture Day




Today I have been struggling with boredom. I'm tired of the same stuff that a stay at home mom does everyday. You all know what I'm talking about. The never ending laundry, dishes three or more times a day, and the bathrooms that just never stay clean. So, instead of just sucking it up and getting my mommy chores done, I decided to take some pictures of Kaidynce. It only took up a few minutes of my day, but sometimes a few minutes of something different, helps me get motivated again. I love taking pictures of my kids. It is a hobby that never gets old.

11 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

You are a great photographer! Your kids will love all of their cute pictures as they grow up!

Brian and Krista said...

She is SO cute! good job on the pics! her head band is so cute to!

lacey said...

Great job Lace!! We need to get together I miss you guys!!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

VERY cute! I love them!

Mark Anna Kaizer & Ryker said...

Talk about gorgeous! Your kiddos are beautiful! It is good tohear from you I'm glad you found me its so hard to keep track of everyone after school. And ofcourse I remember you...You were such a sweet, kind and cute girl. Hope you are doing well. Keep in touch

Westlund Family said...

Very Cute!

cortney and neil said...

She is adorable! I think she is the perfect mix of you and Zack. We need to put together a play date. Because the mom thing is killing me lately. In fact it is two o clock right now and I am still in my pj's with no where to go. Pretty pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Lacey, it's Amanda Bitton Graff, you are an amazing photographer, I'm jealous!!, how are you doing? Your children are adorable. Facebook me your e-mail so we can stay in touch.

Beth Willmore said...

Wow - she is seriously beautiful! I have those "mommy days" about every other day so you should call me and we should take the kids to McDonald's or something! 351-1851

The Rigby Bunch said...

What a doll! You better be emailing me a picture, you did a great job! I wish I had that accessory on my camera, maybe I do and don't know it...I'm a bit slow at times!

Jess said...

What cute pictures! I got your facebook message and then found your blog! Adorable! Send me your email at allredsj@msn.com and I will send you a blog invite! Hope you are all doing well! :)