Wednesday, May 27, 2009

CAMPING!!!






We finally went camping! We have waited and waited long enough! We packed up all our stuff and headed off to Island Park, for a weekend of FUN! This has been a family tradition for a very long time. We look forward to it every year. Usually we are camping in snow, but this time the weather was gorgeous! It only rained one day and it was off and on. We couldn't have asked for better weather! We had a lot of fun times. There were four wheeler rides, paint ball wars, fishing, horse shoe playing, and long nights laughing by the campfire. What a great way to spend the weekend!

8 comments:

The Rigby Bunch said...

So when is our next camping trip gonna be?? That was an awesome weekend! I think I'm still trying to catch up on sleep though! :)

johnandjana said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I love to sit around a campfire and laugh all night.

Jess said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to go camping!

Beau and Candace said...

how fun, we had planned on going camping too, but the weather down here was awful. It rained all weekend.

Brett and Tiffany said...

You guys have a great family tradition of going camping! I am glad you only saw the bear tracks and not the BEAR!

Ronda said...

We are so jealous. Im glad it was great weather. Looks like you had lots of fun.
We missed you at the BBQ... But cant wait for softball!!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How fun! Being with family is always the best!

Jensen Memories said...

I remember your family always going camping. Looks like another fun weekend.