Friday, June 26, 2009

26.......ALREADY!!!!





Ok so Zach turned the big 26 on the 22nd, and I can't hardly believe he is that old. Where in the world has the time gone! Its hard to think of him being 26 years old, and even wierder that I have been with him since he was 15!!! CRAZY.
So for Zach's birthday all he wanted was to spend it with his kids and me. So we ended up taking our little monsters to the zoo, and it was pretty dang fun. Karter and Kaidynce had a blast! They loved all the crazy and stinky animals. It was a great way to spend a birthday.

6 comments:

Jensen Memories said...

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY!

Summer said...

Rance is an old man too! I love your picture of the lion with his mouth open. Great shot! Wish him happy birthday from us!

Ryan.Tiffany.Rosten.Wood said...

What a fun thing to do as a family. I can't believe how old any of us are getting. So crazy. I also can't believe that you all have been together that long. Congratulations! I went private so let me know if you want added. tiffanykwood@gmail.com

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Happy Birthday! And thanks again for the Birthday wish on my B-day!

Westlund Family said...

We LOVE the Zoo too!

Beau and Candace said...

The older we get the more we would rather spend time with the family. My husband turns 29 in a couple of months and I can't believe it!!! WE are growing up too fast!!!