Saturday was the day of the biggest water fight we have been in, in a long time! We had a bunch of friends over for a barbecue and then the WAR was on. No one escaped dry. It was a blast. The kids enjoyed it just as much as the adults did, and the weather was perfect and HOT. Thank you everyone who came and participated. It was such a great day. I love it when you can hang out with all your friends, eat yummy food, and get soaking wet!
4 comments:
I am so sad we missed it!! But you are really glad we did:) I am glad it was so much fun. Water fights are always fun when they are unexpected!!! My kids would have loved it. We'll have to get the kids and us together as soon as we get better!! See ya Friday
HHHHHHHAAAAAAA this was a blast!!! I think I am STILL wet from it. I was SOAKED!! Thanks again, we had so much fun!!
Lacey! Your Kids are absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so happy to see that you have a blog so that I can see what you are up to! Miss ya!
Such a FUN day!! we loved it!! thanks for inviting us up your way. Our kids are still talking about the water fight.
Post a Comment