For our 4th of July we took the kids to go play at the famous Egin Lakes. It was so fun and relaxing! Believe it or not there was no one at the lakes! It was sooo nice, except for the fact that the waters edge was nothing but green slime! That didn't stop my kids . In fact I think Karter liked it even more with the slime. It was so gross! Once you got past it, the water was nice and clear and the bottom was completely covered in snails. Right up any little boys alley! Karter caught a bottle full of them and has officially adopted them. They are so nasty looking but whatever makes your kids happy. RIGHT! As for Kaidynce, she didn't mind the water, all she wanted to do was sit on the four-wheeler and mess with all the switches and buttons. Easy enough for me!! Our weekend was nice and relaxing, yet full of exciting things. I hope you all had a great weekend!!
Spring 2016
7 years ago

5 comments:
I've never been to Egin lakes, crazy huh? We should get a group of us together and take all the kiddles out there. Although, I'm not a fan of snails, but I'm sure my girls would love them! Glad you had a good 4th weekend!
Your kids are TOO cute! I just can't believe how fast they are growing up!!
Sounds like fun! We need to get out there too! That last picture of Karter is so cute, it looks like Twitch is really really small and sitting on Karter's shoulder!
We never get out to the sand hills and they are right down the road. I always think there will be a ton of people there!
Your kids are so cute..sounds like you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment