Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fresh Powder



Happy New Year everyone!! It's been way too long since I have posted last. Sorry about that. Sometimes life just doesnt slow down long enough to blog, but I will try to do better! To start off our new year, we were invited to go to Island Park and stay in a cabin for 4 days with 6 other couples, and NO KIDS!! IT was heaven. We spent most of our time on the snowmachines. The snow was perfect, fresh powder, and the hot tub was always full. We had good food and great friends! A perfect way to start off our new year. So I have decided that that is what I want for my new years resolution, to have as much fun this year as possible. I'm not going to fret about my weight and what I'm eating. That idea is over rated. Nope, I am having a fun year and I am doing everything I can to enjoy it to the fullest. That should be an easy resolution to keep!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

i love your resolution!!

weloveadoption said...

I remember the days our parents use to do that same thing. Just couples would go up and stay in a cabin and snowmobile. What a great resolution. Enjoy every moment!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

What a perfect resolution! More people should jump on that band wagon...

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

That is the best resolution I have read on a blog all year!

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Sounds like a good resolution to me!

johnandjana said...

Lacey, That is the best!!! We used to do that and it was so much fun. Enjoy a fun year!

The Rigby Bunch said...

Looks so pretty up there! What a great resolution! I think I just might copy ya!! :)