Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ALOHA!!!











Zach and I just got back from our vacation in Kona, Hawaii, and it was wonderful. Zach has been doing such an amazing job at his work, that he qualified us to go on a trip, all expense paid. We left our kids with my sister, Jennie, and away we went. We stayed in a condo with our friends, the Hawkers, and the Sargeants, for the first two days. Then we checked into our hotel for the next 5 days. We had so much fun hanging out with great friends and lounging around on the beach. The weather was beautiful as well as the water. We took a few little road trips and found some amazing waterfalls. They were gorgeous! Hawaii is filled with so many beautiful flowers and plants too. It's like a little bit of heaven. It is an awesome place to go fall in love with your spouse all over again. I hope everyone gets to have this experience once in their life.

7 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

LACEY!! OMG! I am SOOO mad! Why am I just now finding out from your BLOG that your pregnant?!! LOL! Love ya lady, congrats. You look amazing!

Lacey and Zach said...

LOL! If it makes you feel any better, I haven't told anyone but family. You know I love ya!!

Beth Willmore said...

Holy cow congratulations on the trip AND the baby! You look fantastic of course and I'm so excited for you - can't wait to find out what you're having!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Hey, I noticed the baby thing at the top too! YEAH! Congrats! And Hawaii...oh, I wish I was back there! Love that place!

Westlund Family said...

We LOVE Hawaii too, so jealous! Hopefully we can go next summer, Congrats on the baby too!

lacey said...

that trip was SO fun!! As always it was so good to see you guys. HUGS

Nicole said...

That sounds awesome! I'm so glad you had such an amazing time! Congrats on the baby coming!! That's so exciting :D