Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Miss Lizzy







On December 21st at 3:24 p.m. our baby Lizzy, joined our family. I went into the hospital to be induced, thinking it was going to be a long day, but to all of our surprise, she was delivered in 3 hours. Whew! Thank goodness. She came out with a head full of dark brown hair and she looks just like her brother and sister. She weighed 6 lbs 10 oz. and was 20 inches long. Everything went way too smooth. A lot smoother than I have been through with my other two. I am so happy she is here and we are both healthy and doing wonderful. Her middle name is Cynthia, after Zach's mom whom passed away this March. We thought it was very special that both of our daughters are named after their grandmas. I am so blessed to have another daughter. She is so sweet and lovable. She cries when she needs something, but other then that, she is so easy going and cuddly. She has her dad wrapped around her finger already. He never complains about changing a diaper or trading me through the night to give me a few more hours of sleep. I am a lucky woman. I have been so blessed with a wonderful hubby and 3 sweet kids.

7 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Congratulations Lacey! She is absolutely beautiful and I'm glad things went so smoothly!

Brett and Tiffany said...

YEah! She made it here! Glad it went well! What a wonderful Christmas gift...she looks like a little present wrapped in that cute blanket with that cute bow! Love the middle names!

Beth Willmore said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats on another sweet baby girl! You look amazing in those pics by the way - don't know how you do it, I always look like I got run over by a truck after I have my babies! You're amazing and I'm glad she's here safe and sound!

Westlund Family said...

Congrats! She is beautiful, what a perfect Christmas present!

voleen.blogspot.com said...

So happy that it all went so smooth for you. I'm sure many prayer's were answered in your behalf. What a beautiful gift right from heaven.I'm sure your mom was by your side. She will be linked to the right family with her sweet name.

johnandjana said...

Congrats! I am a little slow checking the blogs lately. She is beautiful and I'm sure your Mom was there to send her on her way to you. She came to a wonderful family.

Mandi said...

I agree with everyone else she is gorgeous and I definitely think you are a one mold family, your kids do all look alike. so cute and You look amazing!