
Lizzy is growing so fast that I can't even believe she is almost 3 weeks old. It is a bittersweet thing. I am glad that she is growing and changing in a healthy way, but I love the new born stage when they just cuddle and sleep. I don't want her to grow so fast, but as we all know, it happens with a blink of an eye. As of right now she weighs 7lbs. 7oz. and is 22 inches long. Tall and skinny and as cute as can be. She is such a sweet baby and so easy going, just like Karter and Kaidynce were. Lizzy, on the other hand, was blessed with this crazy out of control hair. It goes everywhere and does not lay down no matter how much I grease it down. I love every bit of it! I am crossing my fingers that it doesn't fall out. I love having three kids. It makes my days even more crazier and my life feels even fuller. I have noticed a few grey hairs playing peek-a-boo with me though. So the chaos is catching up with me, but bring it on. I am trained on how to cover up those silver beasts!!!

4 comments:
Oh you make me laugh - and I'm glad you have a positive outlook on 3 kids. I remember really feeling like I wasn't going to survive for about 2 months after Mace was born - you're just a great momma!
Yikes, I TOTALLY have some grey hairs right in the front and I'm freaking out - I don't color my hair but I guess I'm going to have to start and I'm totally depressed about it!
Good luck with Lizzy - I can't even believe all that hair, SO cute!!
I LOVE her hair, so stinki' cute!
Congratulations Lacey!! I can't believe you have three kids!Lizzy is absolutely beautiful and I am so happy things went well with her delivery!
Lacey Marie, Congrats girl! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment