Well as much as I don't like it, Kaidynce is growing up. She just turned 4 and acts like she is a teenager. Attitude and all. She is so spunky and silly and sings her little heart out all day long as loud as she can, which some days is too much. She will sing about the wind, rain, the dishes, a rock, or even a stinky Lizzy turd. I hope that this means she is going to have a future in performing. She loves to dance, and shake her booty like nobodies business. She cracks me up! For her birthday she asked for nail polish, make-up and of course dolls. So i did get her all of it because its just as much fun for me to buy her this girly stuff. I absolutely enjoy having a daughter that loves the same things I do. She loves to get dolled up and then loves to go play in the dirt. It makes me happy. I just hope time slows down a bit so I can enjoy her innocence still, because before i know it, she is going to be sneaking off with her boyfriend. Oh boy , that'll be interesting. LOl!
3 comments:
Holy smokes I'm already freaking out about the "sneaking out with the boyfriend" thing since we both totally know all about that! Yikes!
I can't believe she's getting so big - seriously 4 - how did WE get this old?!
FUn posts! She reminds me of Kami in the first picture! What a cutie! I don't think time ever slows down!
No, I don't teach preschool. We just did one this year...4 moms and we rotated each week. It really works out well! I have done it with all of my kids. It works really well and I don't have to pay for preschool. If you are interested I could tell you how we did it if you want to do it with some ladies you live by.
Post a Comment