Karter went sledding at Grandma Cynthia's and smacked right into a tree. He's not a very good driver!! The branch got him right in the eye. Lucky it didn't hurt him bad, just a nice little gash. The swelling has gone down a lot! He is such a boy! It definately didn't slow him down any! He had a lot of fun at Grandma's house!! Everyone who has boys understand how crazy they are, and loads of fun!!!
Spring 2016
7 years ago

8 comments:
poor kid. YOu never know what they are going to do. I swear they were going to turn me into health and welfare last summer. We were constantly in the E.R. and community care. I decided it is bad when they know you by name.
he is sooo stinkin cute!!!
Poor little guy! Lucky he didn't need stitches! HOpe you're all doing great!
Boys, boys, boys, are they just fun!!!
OH he IS such a boy!!! To much fun!
I love it that when I asked him if he got lippy with his dad, he said yes! I always tease Jared that we're going to call the cops on him when he's wrestling with the kids. I'm pretty sure he would die of embarassment if his buddies showed up...
He looks like a tough kid, perhaps next time he will have a fighting chance against the tree. Unfortunately, I'm sure there will be many tree encounters.
What a cute, and tough little guy. I totally understand about having a boy. They are wild and crazy, but lot's of fun.
Post a Comment