Kaidynce has finally took her first steps!! I can't believe my baby is finally starting to walk!! Holy cow, how time flies!! She is growing up so fast. She just had a checkup and she weighs 17 pounds and is 28 inches long. It's so hard to believe that she is 10 months old already. She is such a character! She is a go-getter just like her big brother.
14 comments:
Hey Lacey-
Katie Wells is amazing, isn't she? What I had to do was get on her blog, you right click on a picture and hit "Save picture as" then you can save it to your picture file, and then upload it on your blog. Hopefully that makes sense. The only thing is it says "Katie Wells" on the pics from her blog, I didn't mind though. If you need more help let me know! Cute pics by the way, I saw them a couple of weeks ago.
I like your new family pics! Very Cute! I loved it when my girls finally started walking. During the crawling stage, my girls would rip all their dresses and find wierd things on the carpet to eat!
I wish Maddi would start walking! She will be 1 next week she is 25 pounds and not even close to walking!! Haha. We love her though. She at least walks along the furniture, it won't be long. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Your awesome!
LACE,
love the pictures!!! I can't believe she is walking. AWESOME!! what a tiny girl 17 lbs and 10 months....Kyrev is 7 months and last I checked (a month ago) he was a solid 18 lbs!! We have got to get together SOON!!!
Oh my heck! she only weighs 17 lbs? She's WAY to litle to be trying to walk! Shes so freaking cute. I love your new pics of them!
You all are looking fabulous! Its too bad we all do not live closer to one another. Maybe one day!
How fun she is walking!! She is so cute! She weighs only 17 pounds, I feel like my little guy will pass her by in no time and he is only 7 weeks.
She looks like she is ready to run with that little sparkle in eye!
ohhh she is soooo cute!!!
Way to go Kaidynce! Very nice pics!
My goodness, you have such adorable kids!
Not to mention she is a TOTAL doll!
Cute pics! It's amazing how fast the 2nd one learns things. My 2nd was a tiny one too, he weighed only 19 pounds at his 1 year appt.
lacey! found your blog off of che'lyns.
cute cute family!
Post a Comment