Monday, March 23, 2009

A Little Update



Our little family has been pretty busy with life lately! We have been enjoying the awesome sunny days that we have been having! Its been so nice to be able to get out of our house and enjoy being outside!! We have been doing a lot of family walks. One of our favorite places to go is the nature park in Rexburg by the fair grounds. If you haven't been there, I highly recommend going. The kids will love it there. They have a large pond filled with all sorts of ducks, and there are lots of airplanes landing in the airport all the time. Karter loves watching the airplanes so its perfect for him . My kids are growing every day I swear! Karter has been riding his four-wheeler almost every night when Zach gets home. He is such a good little rider for only being 3 years old. He can spin a cookie better than his dad! He also wrecks all the time too! Last Friday he was spinning a cookie and tipped the four-wheeler over on top of him, pinning him on the ground. Zach was right there to lift it off him, and luckily Karter escaped with only a few huge bruises! I swear that kid has 9 lives! He was a little shaken up but got right back on his four-wheeler. I was so proud of him for not quitting. He is a strong willed little boy.
As for Kaidynce, she is just CRAZY! Her little personality is really starting to shine. She definitely tries Karter's patience. She loves stealing his toys from him, and then gets upset when he takes them back. Now that she is walking she gets into EVERYTHING! Right now my biggest struggle with her is getting her to hold still for a diaper change or getting her dressed. She is a wiggle worm that can't hold still! She is constantly go go go! My kids definitely keep my days buys and interesting!

7 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

I can't believe that he can ride a 4-wheeler at 3 years old! I think I will let Meg ride one when she turns 18... :) I love reading your blog!

Westlund Family said...

Lot's of fun updates!

Brett and Tiffany said...

You are a brave mom to let him drive a 4-wheeler...well, maybe I am the chicken mom!

Miss Amanda said...

OHHH HE IS DEFFINATLY A LITTLE HILLMAN BOY!! LOL THAT'S CUTE!!

Summer said...

Thats such a cute little four wheeler for a cute little boy! I'm glad he's okay after his little crash.

Heidi said...

I enjoyed reading your update. You have such a tough little boy. I love it. And Kaidynce sounds so much like my Shelby. Aren't little girls fun?

Jensen Memories said...

I understand completely about the diaper changing and getting dressed. Kendyllee is learning that she can wiggle and it really makes things hard.