You have very cute kids. Karter is gorgeous but not in a girly way. He is going to be totally hot!! I am starting preschool the first week in September, I am charging $50 per month and if I am not too full I would take a few September-October birthdays, I just don't want to have any barely three year olds. Let me know what you think.
Well here we are the Hillman Family!! Zach and I have been married for nine years now, and we have three amazing children. We are a family that loves doing everything together.
11 comments:
That is hilarious! How cute! She looks like she enjoyed whatever you gave her. You must be a good cook :)
Love it!
What a cutie! I love that little smile!
She is SO FREAKING cute!
she is so stinkin cute!!! She is a perfect mix of you and zach.....I just love her eyes and oh ya, her face too.heehee!!!
How funny! She seems to be loving it though! You have to love the messes they make.
She is so cute! You have adorable kids. I love it when they enjoy their food so much
Those are the precious moments!
You have very cute kids. Karter is gorgeous but not in a girly way. He is going to be totally hot!! I am starting preschool the first week in September, I am charging $50 per month and if I am not too full I would take a few September-October birthdays, I just don't want to have any barely three year olds. Let me know what you think.
Your blog is so dang cute! Your kids are adorable. So fun!
Ha! The joys to look forward to:) I love the Katie Wells pictures of your kids--way cute!
Post a Comment