Saturday, April 4, 2009

Booger Patrol


Zach went to get Karter in bed for the 3rd time the other night and this is what he found. When Zach asked him what he was doing, he simply said, "Its so my boogers wont leak out." I was trying so hard not to laugh, but failed horribly! He was struggling with a runny nose and tried to find a way to stop it. I have to admit, he is pretty creative!

11 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

LOL! What a smart kid! He seriously is SO cute!

lacey said...

AAAAAHHHHHH I love it!!! that is too stinkin cute!!!

Heidi said...

That is so clever for a kiddo his age. How cute and hilarious!! I don't blame you for laughing.

Miss Amanda said...

AHH.. THAT'S SOOO CUTE.. && SOOO-- FUNNY WHAT A SMART KID!!..

Beau and Candace said...

How cute, maybe I should give it a try. My nose won't stop leaking either. :)

Beth Willmore said...

Ok that is really hilarious! Maybe he's seen his dad do that or something?.... Hey at least he doesn't have a runny nose anymore! :)

johnandjana said...

Little Karter is pretty darn smart. He must have learned it from his Mom, Right!

Summer said...

Ha Ha!! I had to have Rance look at his picture, we agree he's pretty smart! That made me laugh so hard!

Jensen Memories said...

Not a bad idea.

The Rigby Bunch said...

Oh Karter! What will you come up with next......Mr. Do you like my new shirt?! What a kid!

Ronda said...

Love it.. everyday something new and funny!! so cute.
Preschool: 356-8565