Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun




I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter as much as we did. We have lots of fun with the kids. There were tons of Easter egg hunts and loads of candy!! We spent time with family and cousins. All in all, it was a great day.

4 comments:

Summer said...

Looks like you all had fun! I can't believe how big Kaydence has got! We need to get together and let our kids play together.

Mandy and her boys!! said...

Lacey, your kids are so stinkin' cute!! I can't believe you have two! How fun is it to have one of each?? I love my two boys, but sometimes i wish i had a little girl!! : )

lacey said...

Too Cute!! They are getting SO big! Looks like a fun day for the hillmans!!!

Beth Willmore said...

Those two are so cute! I'm glad that the weather was actually decent on Saturday and Sunday so that everyone could play outside! (And now it's snowing again... uugghh!)