We finally got some baby chickens! We have been trying for 2 weeks now. Every time we went to get some, they were sold out! We already have two full grown hens, but we wanted more. We use our chickens for the eggs. They are so good and fresh!! Not to mention, they are sooooo cute as chics!! Karter has been learning to take care of them. He waters and feeds them everyday. We have told him when he learns to take care of a pet, he can have his own goldfish. He has been very motivated! He loves his new chics. He named them, Dory, Dot, Dixie, and Daffney. He has also asked me if we can put bows in their hair! What a character. We love our animals!!!
Spring 2016
7 years ago

8 comments:
That is so cute that he wants to put bows in their hair! We have a soft spot for baby animals. Everytime we see them we want one. Weather it is a dog, cat, bunny.....it doesn't matter, we want it. I'm scared of fish, so I think that is one pet we probably won't be getting.
So cute! I love that he named them. Can he tell them apart? Just in time for Easter too!
how cute! we used to get baby ducks and chicks for Easter every year, do you remember that? They never lived very long though. . . .
I will miss you too! You made my day!
Fun!!
Ok those are so cute! Jared saw some at Valleywide and said we should get them for the kids. I told him HECK NO! By the time we feed the 3 horses, the dog and the 2 cats I do not need chickens to take care of! So maybe I can bring the kids over to your house so they can see them and touch them, and then we won't need to get any!
How fun. That is exactly why I want to live in the country!
OH so cute!! Aliya would love those little chicks...I think she just might move in with you guys!!
How fun!! I love chicks too, I can't wait till Reid wants a pet. I love the names also, very funny that he wants to put bows on them. love it!
Post a Comment