Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My HERO!!






Today I had an unwanted CREATURE in my kitchen. A huge, NASTY, spider!!! Aaahhhhh!!! I am petrified of these horrible things and as soon as I saw this one, I panicked. Thank goodness for me I have a super hero that lives in my house. KARTER to the rescue! This spider didn't have a chance. He was TOAST! Karter grabbed the squirt bottle and a shoe and took care of business. He shot the BEAST with the water and smashed him into the floor. Like I said, my HERO! If any of you suffer from fear of spiders and you need a super hero, I'll send Karter your way! He definitely saved his mom today.

15 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen. I love how he is squatting... he means business with that squirt bottle. I will definitely be calling him next time I see a creepy crawly.

Westlund Family said...

How sweet!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

SO glad i have a little boy to take care of those scary yucky pests someday soon!

p.s. your kids are so dang cute! a perfect mix of their parents

Heidi said...

That is so cute!! What a brave boy you have. It is so great having a boy isn't it? Karter sounds like a keeper :)

Brian and Krista said...

BAHAHAHA! I LOVE this! What a little man!!

Jensen Memories said...

Loved it

lacey said...

HAHAH love this! He is SO CUTE!!!

Beau and Candace said...

That is sooo adorable! My boys run from spiders, so I don't have anyone saving me yet. What a big boy/hero he is!!!

johnandjana said...

I will have to call Karter because my baby boy just got married and I don't have anyone to get them now except John. He works too many long hours. It would be gone before he gets it.

Ryan.Tiffany.Rosten.Wood said...

that's so cute!

Brett and Tiffany said...

I will call that cute little guy when I see a spider! I don't like them either!

Ronda said...

I share your fear!!! Hate them. I love that kids are fearless. Kenli and Landyn would be happy for the chance to do that!!! Gotta love them. Too to cute.

The Rigby Bunch said...

Way to go Karter!! I hate those ugly things too! We just had our house sprayed, hopefully they'll all stay outta my house now!!

Austin and Chantell Family said...

I could've used him a few days ago! I found a nasty hobo in my bedroom! SICK! He looks so proud of himself, that's so cute!

weloveadoption said...

I needed Karter last night. I had two of those same ugly things in my house. And I will not get close to them. I have a bottle of bug spray I shoot at them and then I just scream. I hate this time of year because of that. They are my worst fear ever. I can't believe you put a picture of one on here. It gives me the willies and makes my head itch just looking at the thing.