Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Happy Halloween




The Hillman family had a great Halloween!! We started off the day by doing our ward trunk-or-treat at 3:00, which was a great idea to do it that early cause the weather was awesome! The sun was shining and there was not even a breeze. Perfect. After that we went trick-or-treating to our neighbors and friends, and gathered more candy. Mind you, this was only 4:00 in the afternoon and the candy buckets were loaded. We had some time to kill before our family party, and decided to go to the Chester trunk-or-treat with Grandma Hillman. Once again, the kids loaded their candy buckets. SWEET! We had so much fun everywhere we went! Finally it was time for the family shindig. We filled our tummies with yummy soups and bread bowls, relish trays, homemade root beer, and hung out with great family and cousins. It was a great way to end our day. I hope you all had a great Halloween.

3 comments:

lacey said...

OH FUN!! You guys look AWESOME!! Nice costume lace....it fits you well!! ; )

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

You all look very cute!

Mist said...

It is so good to hear from you! What a darling family you have! You are fun parents to dress up! I love the costumes. I like to dress up too but I didn't this year. When are we doing a girls night? I would love to see you. I will call you and put something together hopefully soon! Before the holidays for sure!