Friday, February 12, 2010

A Daddy , Daughter Moment



So over the last few weeks, we have been working with Kaidynce on potty training. She is 22 months old, so I figured it was time. I haven't been pushing it at all, and she is catching on to it so fast! Its been so awesome. I haven't had to change a poopy diaper in a week. Thats pretty darn exciting if you ask me. She is doing so good. This picture I took was too cute not to take. Kaidynce had to go potty, so Zach took her and a few minutes later, this is what I found. Now if Zach knew I had a picture of him doing this , he would be embarrassed. (I guess its not that manly to paint your daughters toes and fingernails while she's on the potty.) Oh well. I thought it was cute.

13 comments:

LaNdOn & cHe' said...

That is honestly one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I'm glad you took pictures of this, she will laugh about it someday.

Carlie said...

Oh my goodness. That is the cutest thing ever. :) I love this post!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

VERY CUTE! Also. . .Brecken is NO WHERE near ready. . .and he turns 2 in a few weeks! I am jealous!

Beth Willmore said...

Um ok that is SO cute!

Westlund Family said...

So cute! I love it!

Summer said...

That is sooo precious! What a good daddy!

Nick and Marci Jensen Family said...

too cute!! love it!!

Beau and Candace said...

That's adorable!!! He's just a big softy when it comes to his little girl!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

That is a true sign of a great dad! You will be glad you got a picture of it!

johnandjana said...

That is so dang cute! I can tell Zach is an awesome Dad! It's hard to believe your little one is that old.

The Rigby Bunch said...

Way to go Kaidynce!!! What a cute pic Lace!

lacey said...

Priceless!! I love it!!

Nicole said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe your baby is already old enough to be potty trained!