Wednesday, February 29, 2012

New Recliner and Earings


No I am not talking about myself in this post, although I would love a new recliner and earrings, but Miss Lizzy is enjoying her new items. She is now 2 months old and I decided it was time to be a mean mommy and take her to Claire's to get her ears pierced. I know, some people think this is the meanest thing a mom can do, but I highly disagree. It lasts for 2 seconds and it doesn't hurt that bad. Lizzy did great! She did shed a few tears but was over it in about 1 minute. I love her earrings. They are so cute in her ears. She is so strong and can hold her neck up awesome so we decided to buy her one of those Bumbo chairs. She is in heaven! She loves sitting up so this is the perfect solution for me when I have some housework to do. I LOVE cuddling Lizzy, but lets face it, its nice to be able to give our arms and back a rest. She doesn't seem to mind at all. I enjoy having another daughter to spoil rotten. She has one heck of a personality already. I love seeing her bloom. She is smiling and cooing like crazy. She currently weighs 10 lbs. and is 23.5 inches long. She is too long for 0-3 month old clothes so everywhere we go she is wearing high waters. Haha! Oh well. She is still pretty stinken cute.

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Holy cow how is she already 2 months old? Crazy! She's so cute and I'm with you on the Bumbo thing - sometimes we have to actually get something done! :) Mace just barely got too big for his and I'm so sad, I can't contain him anymore!

johnandjana said...

She is a little cutie. I love the chair idea. It is nice to be able to do something besides hold them all day. I need to tell Lindsay to get one. Adrie likes to be held.

Brett and Tiffany said...

What a doll! Time flies! I can't believe she is so old!